Monuments and Markers
Bethania’s experienced staff will help you design and complete the monument or marker of your choice. We can also provide customized memorials based on your specific needs.
Our goal is to help you understand some of the concerns that you need to consider when selecting a memorial tribute. This always includes a discussion of the various qualities, colors, sizes and shapes of the memorial, finish, texture, and whatever you feel comfortable investing in for your memorial.
We at Bethania Cemetery understand that it is not an easy time for you and your family when you have suffered the loss of a loved one. That is why you will find that we are sensitive and respectful in helping you select the right family memorial during difficult times, without any additional stress.
Although our site may show limited variety of memorials, we do not encourage you to select a memorial from a brochure – not even ours. Your family’s memories are special to your family. That is why we recommend that you work closely with our family service representatives to select the style and personalization that’s right for you.
Why families choose to purchase their monument directly through the cemetery office:
- Bethania Cemetery has trained counselors who are familiar with your lot and its requirements.
- Bethania Cemetery knows you. You have dealt with us either before or during your time of loss.
- Bethania Cemetery has crews which are trained to efficiently handle your memorial placement.
- Bethania Cemetery handles your future needs directly through its own office.
- Bethania Cemetery has assumed the responsibility of caring for your loved one’s grave. It’s only natural that you should place your memorial under the same personal care and attention the resting place requires.
Memorials are private property owned by each individual and are not insured by the cemetery against damage caused by others, although they can be insured under an individual’s personal policy. In the case of vandalism, which is an unfortunate fact of life in our society, the cemetery will try to repair any damaged memorial for the lot holder but cannot assume responsibility for damage.